Farms are subject to a range of issues and disasters every day. When your livelihood is also your home, you need to know you are protected from the unknown. That is why you need a comprehensive farmowners insurance policy to secure your assets in the event that something goes wrong. From fire to tornadoes and vandalism, protect your assets with a personalized policy that goes above and beyond your normal homeowners insurance policy.
At Mosholder Insurance Agency, we’ve been protecting farms like yours since 1922. We know that farmers play an integral role in society, which is why we work hard to ensure you are prepared for anything with a competitively priced comprehensive policy. From liability to livestock options, we can help you protect your family, your home, and your work with our farmowners policies from highly rated insurance carriers.
Your farmowners policy may include coverage for the following:
- Building structures. This benefit protects your residence as well as any barns or other permanent structures on the premises from fire, theft, vandalism, and more.
- Equipment. Any permanent equipment including your HVAC system, water heater, and others may be covered through this.
- Supporting structures. Items that cannot be classified as structures including fencing, corrals, and sheds may be covered as a supporting structure.
- Property. Your harvest, equipment, livestock, and others may be covered through a property clause or an additional policy.
- Liability. If someone is hurt or his or her property is damaged on your farm, this covers the costs associated with any legal claims, including medical expenses, legal fees, and more.
Every farm is unique, which is why our qualified insurance agents work with each client individually to find the right policy for you. Let us help you find new or better coverage with sustainable rates and enough coverage to protect you from even the worst-case scenario. Get started today with a free, no obligation quote by calling (814) 443-6567 for our Somerset office or (814) 395-3022 for our Confluence office.