Business owners, contractors, and others often need to secure bonds for a number of reasons. The most common bond, the surety bond, ensures a principal who has entered into a contract will perform the outlined job for another party, the obligee. In a surety bond, an insurance company is typically the organization responsible for ensuring the obligee is covered, even if a principal fails to perform.
When you come to Mosholder Insurance Agency for all your bond needs, you can rest assured you will find the best rates so you can get back to your work quickly. Whether you’re working in construction, as a notary, are looking for a permit or license bond, or any other form of bond, we offer free, no obligation quotes so you can find the bond that makes sense for you.
Our team can help you with the following types of bonds:
- Fiduciary bonds. This type of bond ensures a person’s assets will be handled legally. It is typically used in cases of death and disability and covers victims of fraud.
- Fidelity bonds. Fidelity bonds cover policyholders who suffer from fraudulent acts at the hands of a specified individual. It commonly protects businesses from illegal employee actions.
- License and permit bonds. Commonly required by public organizations, these bonds guarantee the principal will perform his work in accordance with the appropriate statutes and regulations.
- Contract bonds (bid and performance). Most often found in construction projects, contract bonds ensure a contract will be filled according to its terms and covers losses if it is not.
- Notary bonds. Since notaries are responsible for witnessing a variety of important and sensitive documents, a notary bond guarantees a notary will act in accordance with the law. Notaries must be bonded before they can secure their licenses to perform work as a notary.
- And more.
Feel free to contact our team today to learn more about how a surety bond can help you or your business. With access to some of the top insurance carriers in the business and a commitment to customer service, we can ensure competitive rates every time. Let us know how we can help you secure a bond today by contacting us at (814) 443-6567 for our Somerset office or (814) 395-3022 for our Confluence office.