Automotive insurance (car insurance) is mandatory on the roads today. Even if you have never had a wreck, you have to have insurance. If you get pulled over in Pennsylvania and can’t show proof of insurance, you could have your license suspended for up to 3 months, be required to pay a $300 fine, and have your vehicle impounded.
Comprehensive automotive coverage can not only save you from minimal consequences, it can also save you from having to pay exorbitant fees out of pocket if you are ever in a car accident. The type of vehicle, where you drive, and other factors all play into what kind of insurance coverage you need to carry, so looking around for a great deal is smart. When you come to Mosholder Insurance Agency, we’ll do the research for you. We partner with several insurance carriers so we can always provide our clients with the best coverage and rates.
Auto insurance typically covers costs associated with:
- Collision. If your vehicle suffers minor damage or is totaled, you can recoup your investment with collision coverage.
- Liability. The minimum coverage you must carry, this typically covers bodily injury and property damage to 3rd parties who suffer in an accident at your hand.
- Defense. Sometimes, an accident case needs to be resolved in court. This benefit provides you with compensation for court fees, attorney expenses, and other legal expenses.
- Medical expenses. If you or anyone riding in your car at the time of an accident is injured, this benefit will cover medical treatment, prescriptions, and more.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist. When another party in an accident does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover the cost of your injury, this benefit will make up for the loss. This is commonly used in hit-and-run accidents.
- Additional insurance. Other insurance coverage that may be available will include natural disaster damage, theft, falling objects, and other hazards.
Protect you, your family, and your assets by investing in the right automotive insurance policy for your needs. With our help, you will find the most competitive rates and the coverage you need to drive without worry. Let us know how we can help you get started with a free, no obligation quote today. You can reach us by calling (814) 443-6567 for our Somerset office or (814) 395-3022 for our Confluence office.