Small Business Owners
Small business owners generally secure a business owner’s policy (BOP) to protect themselves and their assets. With comprehensive coverage, these policies are intended to provide the essential insurance benefits that small business owners may need during the normal course of business. By bundling these policies, insurance agents can often get better rates for clients.
If you are looking to protect your start up or established small business from unforeseen consequences, come to Mosholder Insurance Agency. Our highly trained insurance agents are ready to help you evaluate your business needs so we can pair you with the most sustainable policy to protect you and help you maintain your financial well being over time.
Small business owner’s comprehensive policies generally include general liability, property, and other insurance benefits like:
- Medical coverage. This benefit covers medical expenses for 3rd parties who may be injured on your property.
- Property coverage. If your structure, inventory, equipment or office furniture is damaged in an accident or break-in, this coverage will cover associated costs.
- Income coverage. If you cannot work because of a natural disaster or some other event, this benefit will cover the cost of both you and your employees’ income.
- Bodily injury and property damage coverage. When a 3rd party is injured or his/her property suffers damage from an action made by you or one of your employees, this benefit will cover the cost of that damage.
- Other coverage. Some policies also cover rented vehicles, personal reputation and advertising coverage, and equipment coverage.
We look forward to helping you customize your small business owner’s insurance coverage to meet your business’ needs. Our commitment to fast claim turnaround times and superior customer service has earned us a reputation as a trusted insurance adviser since 1922. To get started, contact us at (814) 443-6567 for our Somerset office or (814) 395-3022 for our Confluence office.