Commercial General Liability
As a business owner, you face a constant unknown with legal claims. Protect your company against 3rd party claims regarding damage, injury, and more with a general liability policy in Pennsylvania. Without investing in general liability insurance, you could face losing your business or depleting your company’s assets to fight a legal battle. Prepare for the unknown with a policy that ensures your protection.
With a general liability policy, you may receive benefits to cover the cost of:
• Lawsuit related costs, including defense attorney fees and investigations
• Medical expenses in lawsuits and personal injury damages
• Miscellaneous fees associated with copyright infringement and data liability
• Payroll expenses if business is suspended as result of a claim
• 3rd party property damage
Depending on the policy, coverage may differ slightly. At Mosholder Insurance Agency, we believe in helping business owners choose policies that make sense. You need general liability insurance that covers your assets adequately without increasing your rates to an unsustainable level. With access to a variety of carriers, we can help you choose the policy and coverage amount that works best for your company.
General liability insurance rates are determined by the amount of coverage you choose, the kind of work, and total payroll expenses you incur. By comparing quotes from our partnering insurance provider companies, we will crunch the numbers to find you the best deal possible.
General liability insurance may also be included with:
• BOPs. A business owner’s policy (BOP) is comprehensive, and it will often include general liability among other policy benefits, including personal property or benefits that cover payroll expenses. If you are looking for more than one type of commercial insurance, let us help you create a BOP and/or umbrella policy to protect your needs.
• General liability insurance for contractors. Contractors may only need contractors insurance to do business, not a comprehensive policy. If you don’t have employees or own commercial property, a standalone policy may work well for you.
For more information or to get started on a policy today, contact our qualified insurance agents at (814) 443-6567 for our Somerset office or (814) 395-3022 for our Confluence office. We always offer free, no obligation quotes so you can make an informed decision about your coverage.