Protect your commercial and cargo vehicles with comprehensive coverage from locally owned and family operated Mosholder Insurance Agency. Since 1922, our team of insurance agents has been offering a high level of service to meet the needs of commercial vehicles for our business clients. When disaster strikes, are your automotive assets protected?
Commercial auto insurance is usually multi-faceted, and covers many related costs associated with accidents and injury. When you come to us for commercial vehicle insurance, we will carefully evaluate your current automotive needs and find the policy that makes the most sense for your day-to-day operations. If your automotive needs change due to growth or consolidation, we can help you reevaluate your policy at any time. Our goal is to make sure you have the right amount of coverage at competitive rates.
Your commercial automotive insurance policy may include coverage for:
- Bodily injury to others. If one of your company vehicles is in a wreck and a 3rd party is injured, this covers any legal fees and injury damages your company is liable to cover.
- Personal injury. In accidents covered under your policy, this benefit covers wages, medical costs, and other services for anyone injured, regardless of fault.
- Medical expenses. Accident victims often require medical attention. If you or one of your employees or guests is injured in an accident, this benefit covers necessary medical treatment and funeral expenses.
- Collision. Regardless of fault, your vehicle is covered for accidental damage under this benefit.
- Property damage. If a 3rd party vehicle or other property asset is damaged and your company is liable, this benefit covers the cost of damage.
- Injury by uninsured or underinsured persons. When accidents occur and a 3rd party is responsible, you may find that he or she is inadequately covered. This often happens in hit-and-run accidents. Make sure you and your employees are covered with this type of benefit.
Additional coverages may also be included in your automotive policy. Special considerations will also be taken to ensure your commercial trucks and any cargo are also covered under your chosen policy. Get started today by calling (814) 443-6567 for our Somerset office or (814) 395-3022 for our Confluence office for a free, no obligation quote.